Go To Bed Fed: Valley Sleep Center Launches Annual Food Drive
While you nod off into slumber, one out of every eight children in the United States under the age of twelve is going to bed hungry every night. That’s why Valley Sleep Center is doing their part to fight hunger through their annual “Go to Bed Fed” Food Drive.
The “Go to Bed Fed” Food Drive runs through November 30th, 2011. Donations will go directly to United Food Bank, an East Valley Charity serving the Phoenix area since 1983.
Anyone is welcome to drop-off non perishable food items or monetary donations going towards the food drive at any one of the Valley Sleep Center’s five locations:
- East Valley Center- 4555 East Inverness Ave. Building #3 × Mesa, AZ 85206 × 480-830-3900
- Biltmore Center- 4141 North 32nd Street Suite 104 × Phoenix, AZ 85018× 480-830-3900
- Arrowhead Center- 6320 West Union Hills Drive Building B, Suite 1000 × Glendale, AZ 85308 × 480-830-3900
- Scottsdale Center- 9767 North 91st Street Building B, Suite 104 × Scottsdale, AZ 85258 × 480-830-3900
- Chandler Center- 1120 South Dobson Road Building B, Suite 100 × Chandler, AZ 85286 × 480-830-3900
For more information go to www.valleysleepcenter.com
About United Food Bank:
United Food Bank is an East Valley community-based private nonprofit that provides hunger relief/food assistance by collecting, acquiring, storing, and distributing food and related commodities through a network of partner social service agencies in Eastern Maricopa County, Gila and Pinal Counties and Southern Apache and Navajo Counties. For more information visit www.unitedfoodbank.org.
About Valley Sleep Center:
The recipient of the 2011 Business of the Year Award from the Phoenix Chamber of Commerce, Valley Sleep Center has provided Arizona with diagnostic sleep studies in a home-like atmosphere, ensuring a comfortable, relaxing experience for patients since 2002. Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, their Board Certified Sleep Medicine Specialists consist of experienced and knowledgeable physicians who provide expert advice across a multitude of sleep related disorders including insomnia, sleep apnea, snoring, excessive daytime sleepiness, hypertension, sleepwalking, and pediatric sleep problems. They accept most insurance plans as well as Medicare. For more information contact Lauri Leadley at 480-830-3900.