Now Hiring: Sleep Care Coordinator – Mesa Clinic
Valley Sleep Center, Arizona’s largest sleep clinic with 5 clinics in the Phoenix area, has been diagnosing, testing and treating people with sleep disorders since 2002.
We are seeking a full-time Sleep Care Representative for our clinic located at 4555 E Inverness Mesa, AZ 85206. The hours will be Monday-Friday, from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. To apply, submit a resume and cover letter.
Valley Sleep Center is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and their physicians are Board Certified Sleep Medicine Specialists. Valley Sleep Center has won numerous awards including Arizona State University Spirit of Enterprise, 2013; Phoenix Chamber of Commerce Impact, Business of the Year Award 2011 and CareerBuilder Top Places to Work in the Valley 2013.
Position summary: Performs as Sleep Care Representative for Valley Sleep Center. This includes the check in and coordination of all sleep care services for our Patients. Administrative tasks include intake, scheduling, chart maintenance and follow up on Patient care. Supports answering of incoming phone calls, and provides resolution and documentation of the need of each Caller.
Communicates with Patients and Physicians, ensuring the first and lasting impression of Valley Sleep Center is as a provider of excellence in Patient care.
Primary/Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinate the care of the Patients for Valley Sleep Center. Support all locations in their care of Patients in all related tasks as needed
- Greet all patients and other visitors courteously and cheerfully, determine their needs, and direct them to the proper care
- Prepare and confirm that all documents are included in medical charts for Patients who are coming in for sleep care services. Ensure all intake paper work is complete and accurate
- Utilize specific knowledge of medical insurance, including how insurance benefits are stated and translated to Patients work, in order to provide estimated out of pocket responsibility for Patients.
- Collect out of pocket Patient responsibility amounts at time of service and while scheduling
- Check in and Check out Patients for their Consultations, Sleep Studies, Follow Up and their complete care of services
- Receive Physician orders for requested services for Patient’s and ensure proper follow up and documentation is provided
- Schedule and confirm Patient Sleep Studies, Consultation and Follow up appointments, and other related medical services
- Scan notes, medications and all documents as needed for Patient care and follow up
- Deliver sleep studies, medical records and other correspondence by mail, e-mail or fax
- Prepare and deliver PAP packets as needed for Therapy services
- Follow Valley Sleep Center patient related and other protocols; maintain accurate documentation
- Ensure that work is prioritized and daily goals are being achieved.
- Respond to the Sleep Health Supervisor requests for daily goal updates and other measurements, as identified for the administrative team.
- Utilize specific knowledge of medical terminology and hospital, clinic, or laboratory procedures.
- Operate office equipment such as computers, phone system and voice mail messaging system, and fax machines.
- Answer telephones and provide complete information, documentation and follow through.
- Provide excellent customer service that puts visitors to Valley Sleep Center at ease.
- Communicates with respect and clarity, verbally and in writing.
- Participate actively in administrative team meetings, helping to build the competence of the overall team.
- Three years of healthcare front office administration or patient care coordinator.
- May be required to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com