The Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce has named Valley Sleep Center as a top 10 finalist for the IMPACT award! This award has recognized enterprising small business companies for their accomplishments through community involvement, innovation, company culture and response to adversity.
Awards for the accomplishments will be announced on May 19, at the Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa. A business of the year award will also be given.
Other finalists include:
- Accurate Signs & Engraving, Inc., Jim Mapstead
- CouponSense.com, Laurie Meyers
- Entrust Bankcard, Nathan J. Reis
- Ideas*Collide Marketing Communications, Matthew Clyde
- James Gerard Foods, Sidney Brodsky
- Morrison Vein Institute, Terri Morrision, RN and Dr. Nick Morrison
- Park&Co, Park Howell
- Urban Cookies LLC, Shaun & Brady Breese
- Virginia Auto Service, Matt Allen
Tickets are $65 for members and $75 for nonmembers. For more information visit: www.phoenixchamber.com/impactawards.